Which pieces of your IT infrastructure and application portfolio will cost less, perform better when moved to the cloud? And how do you capture that ROI?
Many IT leaders lack confidence in the analysis currently available to answer these questions.
Traditional on premise solutions leak money at three different inflection points as your company undergoes change. Standardizing your application environment in the Cloud consistently provides elasticity at all of these points.
The cloud increases the efficiency of IT infrastructure. Economies of scale reduce costs exponentially, while improving the security, reliability, and functionality of most application environments and architectures. The technology is ready. The ROI is waiting.
Our Cloud Strategy & Analytics Services will enable your organization to develop an overall Cloud Computing strategy, a detailed cost-benefit analysis and a roadmap for enterprise-wide implementation. Incorporating the strategic transformation of processes, technologies and capabilities, our approach ensures the optimal mix of enhanced agility, reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
- Strategic balancing of fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan v/s the on-demand cloud computing based solutions
- NAssessing the technical capabilities or constraints and associated business requirements tied to private, public or hybrid cloud solutions
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud information systems leading to potential information security risks, fraud and/or revenue loss
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to ensure maximum business value, including guidance on what workloads to migrate to which type of cloud computing and for what type of cost and service level or support model
Shray Tech offers end-to-end Cloud Computing services with strategic consulting to further transform the way organizations leverage IT.
Our services address the required changes across people, process and technology, and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on-demand, service-oriented environment.
- Application Portfolio Analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload
- Application remediation and optimization to achieve cloud-enabled, cloud-ready, cloud-optimized and cloud-native capabilities
- Aligning Cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy
- Business cases for cloud adoption, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis
- Unified controls and security frameworks for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
- Incorporating industry best practices and compliance with regulatory norms
- IT Service Delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management
- IT architecture and operational framework for cloud computing
- Assessing savings opportunities in different areas such as business intelligence and disaster